New segment here, a look at how I would vote if I were given a Heisman vote...
Heisman Top 5
1. Mark Ingram (RB, Alabama ) – 3rd nationally in rushing with an average of over 6.5 yards per carry for an undefeated top team
2. Case Keenum (QB, Houston) – Averaging almost 400 yards per game and 20 TD’s
3. Noel Devine (RB, West Virginia ) – Scored in every game this year while averaging 6.7 YPC.
4. Freddie Barnes (WR, Bowling Green) – Freddie is at 99 catches on the season through 8 games and already has passed 1,000 yards – including 46 for 610 his last 3 games.
5. CJ Spiller – 4 return TD’s and featured RB for the likely ACC Atlantic Division Champ.
Josh Nesbitt (QB, Georgia Tech) – His health should mean birth in ACCCG
Dion Lewis (RB, Pitt) – Sneaky freshman went over 1,000 yards Saturday
Ryan Matthews (RB, Fresno St) – Leads the nation in rushing with 7.3 YPC
Christian Ponder (QB, Florida St ) – Could get some late hype if Noles keep winning –only 1 INT all year and over 2100 yards passing
Kellen Moore (Boise St) – 21 TD’s to 2 INT for the unbeaten Broncos