The second edition of the Heisman Watch is here. There was a little movement after last week, and a former winner has now entered the top 5...
1) Mark Ingram (Alabama, RB) - Can make himself the potential national front-runner with 150+ and a few scores against LSU Saturday. Oh yea, a win would help too.
2) Case Keenum (Houston, QB)- Getting more love around the country, Keenum toppped 550 in passing yards Saturday and is in line for a NY invite.
3) Kellen Moore (Boise St, QB) - Moore is now the national leader is passing efficiency, throwing for 24 TD's and only 2 picks.
4) CJ Spiller - (Clemson, All-Purpose Back) - Didn't play a lot against Coastal Carolina, but scored on 1 of his 5 touches. Needs an ACC Title and a big game in Tampa to win the award.
5) Tim Tebow (Florida, QB) - Pretty much has to do it all himself for the #1 Gators. He would need a big game/win in the SECCG to win it for the 2nd time.
Still no Jimmy Clausen on the list. I need more than solid numbers for a marquee program without a signature win. Even if ND wins out, he would have to go bonkers to get in my top 5. If he goes to NY, I may puke...