Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bonehead moves are always funny...

De'Sean Jackson flipping the ball behind him last night got me thinking about the most bonehead moves athletes have made over the years. De'Sean himself was already on the list. I couldn't figure a way to place these in any order, so here are my favorites in no particular order.

Lets start with the blunder from last night...




And good 'ol De'Sean's original blow up...



This guy got murdered for his blunder...



A funny take on the Jim Marshall wrong way run...



This one is worth viewing the entire 5 minutes. What was he thinking?



What a disaster the end of this game was. Worst part was I would have won my Dad's office pool with a Michigan victory and Tony Cummings ended up with my mythical trophy.



If you don't know this story,it may be the biggest blow-up ever.


The largest section of this guy's wikipedia page is dedicated to his infamous blunders.

One of sports biggest psycho's in his most psycho moment...



Roberto De Vincenzo
signed an incorrect score card in the 1968 Masters that kept him out of an 18 hole playoff for a green jacket.

His blunder is mentioned in his wikipedia page under legacy. Quite a bonehead move that took place in 2004.

This guy
inexplicably pulled out a driver on 18 on the final round of the US Open.

I'm not including incidents like Bill Buckner because he just choked and totally misplayed a ground ball. Those mentioned above all have the "what was he thinking" factor instead of the "I can't believe he did that" factor. Insert Ed Hochuli joke here...

No comments: